Academicians, researchers and practitioners world over are hereby invited to share their ideas, research achievements and innovative solutions in the field of communication, computer and IT Applications. We solicit original, unpublished technical papers based on the theme of the conference. The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
Conference Tracks and Topics:
|Track 1: Applied Computing and IT
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Big Data
- Data Warehousing and Mining
- Natural Language Processing
- High Performance Computing
- Computer Graphics and Virtual Reality
- Soft Computing
- Semantic Web
- Web Technologies
- Information Processing and Retrieval
- Genetic Engineering
- Cryptography and System Security
- Digital Forensics
- Cloud Computing
- Distributed Computing
- Evolutionary Computing
- Ubiquitous Computing
|Track 2: Communication and Networking
- Coding Techniques
- Routing Protocols and QoS
- Broad Band Communication
- Wireless Communications
- Microwave Communication
- Satellite Communication
- Optical Communications
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Mobile Computing and Communication
- Cognitive Radio
- Internet of Things
- Advanced VLSI
- Cyber Security
- Network Security
|Track 3: Signal Processing
- Audio Processing
- Speech Processing
- Image and Video Signal Processing
- Signal Processing for Communications
- Sparse Signal Processing
- Array Processing
- Multi-Dimensional Signal Processing
- Wavelets and Filter Banks
- VLSI Signal Processing Systems
- Non-Linear and Biomedical Signal Processing
- Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
- Multimedia Signal Processing
- Statistical Signal Processing
|Track 4: System Software and Process Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Process Scheduling and Resource Allocation
- Analysis of Algorithms
- Theory of Computation
- Advanced Compiler Design
- Optimization techniques
- Simulation and Modeling
- Programming Languages
- Software Engineering
- Requirement Analysis and Modeling
- Software Testing
- Software Project Management
Note to Authors:
- Prospective authors are invited to contribute original research papers, which can be submitted electronically via EDAS through submission link: Click Here
- The materials presented in the papers should not be published or under submission elsewhere.
- Accepted papers will be included in the proceedings of CSCITA 2020 in IEEE Xplore® Digital Library only after presentation in the conference.
- All submissions must be made within the deadlines published on the conference website.
- The papers should not exceed 6 A-4 two-column pages and not shorter than 4 pages of technical content including figures and references.
- At least one author should be registered in order to have their paper accepted for the conference.
- Papers having similarity measure (computed by iThenticate) of more than 20% will not be accepted for review. Refer Plagiarism FAQ.
- The corresponding author will be solely responsible for the content of the submitted paper(s).
- Authors are responsible for taking prior permission to reproduce any figures, diagrams, tables etc. from any published work.
- All submitted papers will be sent to reviewers for a blind review. The parameters based on which reviewers will evaluate the papers are:
- Technical content and scientific rigor
- Novelty and originality
- Quality of presentation
- Relevance and timeliness
- Best Paper in each track will be awarded during valedictory function.
- Any queries & information should be directed to Dr. Kavita Sonawane at firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper Format & Electronic Submission:
The submission of papers and the management of the paper reviewing process for the main conference will be entirely electronic. Submissions will be accepted until 10th November 2019, 23:59 Indian Standard Time. All papers must be formatted as per IEEE MS-Word or LATEX.
Dual Submission Policy:
It is not appropriate to submit papers that are identical (or substantially similar) or versions of the same paper that have been previously published, or accepted for publication, or that have been submitted in parallel to other conferences. Such submissions violate the dual submission policy prescribed by IEEE. For more details, refer IEEE Guidelines.